Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Fancing and Ducking

So Mr. Righteous and I go out clubbing. First to Contour and next to Noc Noc. Both of them high-energy electronica music clubs. We have a great time at Contour and by 4am we head on over to the after-hours club Noc Noc. It's been a while since I've been out and about on the town so we're having a great time. We both arrive at Noc Noc and I notice that Mr. Righteous has bumped into Ms. Short Stuff.

Here are th reasons why I don't like Ms. Short Stuff.
- Having made honest attempts four times now to be polite and make conversation she completely ignores me.
- Knowing full well I am dating Mr. Righteous, she will bounce around, flirt, dancing and hit on Mr. Righteous right in front of me.
- Turning her back towards me to block the conversation between my boyfriend and trying to take over the conversation is totally rude and pretty high on the catty list.


'nuff said


So he walks directly over to Ms. Short Stuff and starts talking to to her. So as he does his things which is socailizing I decide to do mine which is dance. ANd I'm having a great time. No touching, no rubbing, no sleazy stuff. Just dancing with whoever will dance with me.

So I bump into Mr. Righteous on the dance floor about half an hour later and he talls me sternly "I should give you $34 and you can take a cab home when you're done" and walks off and out of the club. I of course follow thinking "WTF?"

Driving home in silence we get home and start to argue.

Mr. Right: "Why didn't you dance with me on the dance floor? I was completely ignored. You dancing with allt hose other men."

Me: "I didn't even know you were on the dance floor. You were socializing with other people when I saw you last."

The arguement lasted about an hour and I started getting pretty fucking annoyed. I told him that maybe he should go back to the Hoochy-Mamas he's used to dating with the inflatable tits rather that dating someone like myself. At least then you can control someone with sh*t-for-brains better. I'm as faithful as a f*cking labrador and the only reason why you wouldn't trust me is if I can't trust you. Clearly I should watch the watcher.

And he smirks at this.

What a fucking low-life.

I'm moving out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How long have you two been together?

Kissaki said...

Jealous, insecure men are a waste of time.

Think about what you want, and what makes you happy - then go for it.

Is that him?

Sylves said...

Five years on and off we've been dating. I've noticed that he keeps the burner down to simmer and never competely "off". I need to get out of the state for a clean break. Seattle is too small to avoid people here.

And what do I want? I want to focus more on my art and my career. I want to dump all the men in my life and focus on me and be by myself. And I've noticed with a lack of trust with Mr. Righteous... it affects my alone time.

Unknown said...

I'd think it would affect your creativity, which affects your career...